6. How can my child get the best out of Brainobrain?
The most important thing is ‘Daily Practice’. Brainobrain is a Skill Development Programme. It is mandatory that your child does 15 minutes of Brainobrain practice every day at home, apart from attending her Brainobrain class for 2 hours every week. We will be giving certain exercises and activities. They are supposed to be done on a daily basis as advised by the teacher, in the Brainobrain method. As you support your child to do daily practice, you can be assured of an enriching experience.
7. As a parent what is my role?
Your support is a crucial factor to really get the best out of this programme. Only with your participation wonderful results can be achieved. And that’s true about everything, with your child. We really want to ask you this question, as you are about to enroll your child with Brainobrain – ‘Are you really committed as a parent to make a difference?” If the answer is ‘Yes’, then we really welcome you. Today, Brainobrain has become a turning point in more than 50,000 families Worldwide and that is because of parents who really want the best for their children!
• You may visit the Brainobrain center on a regular basis to interact with the teacher to know about your child’s performance.
• You can see your child’s books after every session and assist them in their daily practice.
• You may stick to our procedures and methodology when it comes to assisting your child in connection to Brainobrain
• You may ensure that your child has a 100% attendance. Please do not take leave or remain absent unless it is really necessary.
• You may take part in all parent meetings as applicable.
• You may take part in Brainobrain National & Regional Competitions.
• You may seek answers for all your questions and clarifications. If you are clear, you will definitely help your child. So please ask questions!
• You can motivate your child whenever it is required and that gives the enthusiasm to perform
• You can appreciate your children and that urges them to look forward to their own success